Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brownies By Design

Hello & Welcome to Brownies by Design. This is a company I am developing. I have another business called Billiemarie Designs. Billiemarie Designs is a craft, sewing, jewelry making business. I use to be a cake decorator and I have worked in many different industries in my life. I enjoy baking and have done so since I was 12 or so. I did discover about almost 2 years ago that I have a lot of food allergies. With this I decided to start by own baking business.

I have seen so many TV shows and business popping up as just cupcakes and just cookies and I thought to myself why not just brownies. I have been working on several different brownie types. I have been doing a lot of research and testing. Some have failed and some have succeeded. I currently started selling my brownies at Community Sales. Please look for me and try my work.

I will post when and where I will be. As well as different types and flavors. I hope everyone enjoys this.

No comments:

Post a Comment